Omni Thule 5200 Box Awning Anti Flap Kit
Grasshopper Stop Flap Clip Kit-Omni Thule (Anti Flap Kit)
The Straight Roof Rafter to fit the Omni Thule Wind Out Awning has been developed because of constant enquiry on the following fronts:
• I require awning ends on my Omni Thule and there are NO genuine Omni Thule Clip Systems, only one other which requires me to drill holes into mt Outrigger arm
• My Omni Thule Awning needs strengthening, and I have heard that the Fiamma Clip system will do just this, Can the Grasshopper fit the bill also because the fiamma AFK is inhibitive in price?
• I need an appliance to keep my Omni Thule awning cloth sturdy, stop the nightly flapping, and assist with rain issues.
• The Omni Thule Clip System costs $395.00, do you have a cheaper alternative like you have for Roll Out Awnings?
• I’ve heard the alternative after market AFK can damaged my vinyl which cannot be repaired.
Firstly, you need to know that you don’t have to drill holes thru the Outrigger arm for our Anti Flap Kit to work for you. This unsightly requirement that others demand is a thing of the past.
Our new Grasshopper Straight Roof Rafter has been adapted to service the Omni Thule Wind Out Awning System. It is now available to purchase however stocks are limited. The product code is GH-SFCKit-PS. You need to call and discuss the Omni Thule which you have, we may need you to photograph certain parts on the Omni Thule to confirm what you actually have, and ensure that you receive the correct parts from us. The Stop Flap Clip Kit-PS is made to measure and needs no adjustments. All that is needed is a Stainless Steel saddle to be attached (comes in the kit), which will take the home handymen no longer than 10 minutes.
Believe us, this is the only alternative which is available and which does not damage your irreplaceable awning fabric.
Call us for any Questions at the factory on 1800 472 665
Tip: the GH SFCKit-Thule enjoys the benefit of using our Standard Anti Flap Kit Storage Bag, available as an accessory for only $65.00.